On to the update:
- Don’t suspend a Preview when an active terminal is open.
- Require an opt-in to build previews for forked pull requests.
- Improved UI support for the plain git driver.
- Merge new Preview configs files with base preview configs.
- Improve the accuracy of how Preview sizes are calculated.
We’re updating Tugboat often, so subscribe to our blog if you’d like to stay in the loop and hit us up in Slack if you have any questions or need support. If you don’t already have a Tugboat account, why not create one? It’s free, and no credit card is required.