Here’s the latest round of improvements we’ve made to Tugboat:
- Instantly clone any preview. From the preview drop-down choose:
action > clone.
- Preview logs are easier to read, support ansi colors, and any links in the logs are now clickable.
- We’re buffering the output of log files to 500 lines, so we don’t crash your browser. (There’s a link to view the full log file.)
- We’ve added a suite of helper functions you can call within your build script.
- We documented how to add custom environment variables for complex data structures.
- We added support to our CLI tool to render Visual Diffs and return those screenshots from the command line.
That’s it for now. On the horizon we’re adding the ability to define your services (apache, mysql, php) from within the build script, and much more!
Why not create a free account and check out the new features of Tugboat?